1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused on what I am now...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by PrinceFabulous, Jul 12, 2014.

1. So, I've identified as gay for like... 5 or 6 months now. I didn't really question myself at all until recently. I got a bit, er, curious... And decided to look up "dirty" things. It was a blog of like kinda half naked dudes. But... I didn't get hard at all. So I thought that was weird, I mean, if I'm gay, shouldn't seeing guys turn me on...? So, questioning myself, I looked up women. Nothing there, either. I would say, "Maybe I'm Asexual?" but I just don't feel like I am. Despite the fact I didn't get off from the blog-thing, if I ever fantasize about even kissing/hugging a guy, I can get turned on. If I saw a guy, initially I wouldn't be turned on, but if I thought about doing things with him... I would be. But, do fantasies count? In order to be gay, do I need to be turned on when I see a hot guy? I'm so confused now... Can anyone help?

2. AlexL

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think that not everytime that you see hot guys you should be turned on, and this situation doesn't make you asexual. Fantasies can count in my opinion :slight_smile:
    Hope I helped you

3. mangotree

See if you can work out what features/attributes of a guy turn you on the most.
    Maybe the half naked pictures didn't show those parts - or - maybe they weren't hiding those parts enough.

If chemistry, personality, energy, charisma etc are high on your list of valued attributes, then usually you would probably need to be physically near the person rather than relying on pictures or fantasies.