1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Those people that you weren't attracted to, but are now

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by IG88, Jul 13, 2014.

1. IG88

I have this friend "Kyle." I love having conversations with him, we can talk for hours, and I never had any feelings for him. I thought that in a certain light, he looks kind of attractive, but not really. I personally wasn't attracted to him.

However, the last time we hung out, he wasn't wearing his glasses (he usually wears them). Halfway through our conversation I caught myself thinking how good looking he was. Not really good looking, but more of a really attractive, and I-could-totally-kiss-you-right-now kind of thing. His cheekbones looked great, his nose, and big lips.

I don't get it. I don't have any romantic feelings for him, I consider him more of a friend, but I wouldn't mind kissing him haha. Those thoughts had never crossed my mind before.

Has this ever happened to you before?

2. IG88

3. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    YES! All the time. A few years back I had this best friend. I was never attracted to him when we first met, we just got along really well. Few weeks later we were camping at a lodge together out in the bush on a cliff top. I walked in on him one night while he was getting dressed and BOOM attraction levels 0% rockets to 101%. :grin:

4. IG88

Haha, that will definitely help the attractiveness when they're scantily clothed!

5. shinji

shinji Guest

This (in my opinion) happens when "a friend" is nearing our point of attraction but not crossing it. Sometimes, something little will push them over this point and we suddenly start to feel attracted to them. Some other times we ourselves lower said point of attraction and thus involuntarily include people who we've previously had no feelings for.

Simple, yes?