1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you decide your sexuality based purely on your own thoughts?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kelly96, Jul 13, 2014.

1. kelly96

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi I have been constantly thinking about and trying to figure out my sexuality for the past 3 years. I have came to the conclusion that i'm bi and have even told a couple of my best friends but there is still one thing bugging me. Can I know for definite even if I haven't kissed a girl? That's the one thing in my mind that makes me doubt my thoughts and judgments ( which I do a lot!). If I had to decide without kissing a girl (which I have) I would say i'm definitely bi as the thought of kissing/going out with/being in a long term relationship with both sex's appeal to me and I have been attracted to both genders.

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How do straight people know they're straight if they haven't actually tried?

If it appeals to you, then it appeals to you. Many people here are virgins (including me :lol:slight_smile: but are completely insecure in their sexuality. So, yeah, you can decide your sexuality solely off your thoughts.

3. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone