1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I had this dream...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by InLoveWithRed, Jul 13, 2014.

1. I have recently accepted (more or less) that I am bisexual, (after about seven years of thinking I might be), and I keep thinking about what it would be like to hook up with a woman and really wanting to.

I never have sexual dreams, but last night I dreamt that I got very physical with a woman. I didn't recognize her, so it wasn't anyone I knew from real life. Something in the dream happened, preventing us from going all the way (I think my brain created a distraction because it wouldn't know how to have sex with a woman since I've never done it). Later in the dream, my best friend walked up to me and asked how it was and I said "oh, I'm DEFINITELY bisexual".

It was such a weird dream for me to have, as it was completely out of the ordinary for me, especially with it being a sex dream. Thoughts? :icon_redf

2. hoodie boy

I wouldn't ever take a dream too seriously. I'm gay, but I've had sex with both genders and a variety of sentient creatures (including dragons) in my dreams.

3. Unkempt Harold

Lucky :frowning2:. I want to have dragon sex dreams >=[

4. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Wtf? Dragons? :lol: You're a funny one!

To the girl who asked this question: This dream sounds good.. Not as good as the dream I had a few months ago though! :lol: Anyway.. this is just a dream.. dreams are just imagination. But usually they are created from former thoughts you have been having (that's the case for me anyway) Back when I was craving a girlfriend a few months ago I ended up having a really cute dream about a girl I didn't know irl.. we were kissing in the snow and everything I didn't want it to end.

Honestly.. don't get too obsessed with wondering what the dream was about.. It was just a dream. I feel bad for you though.. I bet you woke up and wished it was real! Like me when I had the dream about that girl. x

#4 ChloeKiss, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2014