1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is it.. That makes me so drawn to girls?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ChloeKiss, Jul 14, 2014.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I know most if not all of you probably wont know the answer to this but I thought i'd discuss it anyway.. Why are they so beautiful to me? Is it their red lips, soft skin, gorgeous eyes, beautiful body, seductive voices or just their femininity in general? Haven't any of you wondered why you find them attractive? I personally love being around women because the feminine aurora I sense makes me feel really safe/secure but when it comes to guys they just seem too rough to me.. The masculine personality doesn't have any affect on me.. even though men don't seem attractive to me I still like being around them but that's different to how I feel around certain women. I guess we don't choose who we are attracted to but it still shocks me sometimes why I wouldn't want a guy.. I could have kids ''naturally'' with a guy and live a hetero-normative life yet spending my life with a man doesn't appeal to me. No hate on guys here.. I have a few good guy friends myself. The most annoying part of all of this is that I feel I shouldn't feel the need to ask why. I love how soft and sensual the female personality is.. even my own personality is cute to me :eek: That's not weird is it? anyway.. Girls or guys who relate a bit to this post feel free to reply :icon_bigg

Also.. this post might not mean much to anyone else but it means something to me. Thanks!

#1 ChloeKiss, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  2. Unkempt Harold

3. Budweiser

I'm sure the cognitive sciences are hard at work studying sexual orientation/gender identity.

But just because they are asking why doesn't mean you have to, the same way I don't pay attention to the study of laughter! Have you seen that? It makes laughter so depressing lol

#3 Budweiser, Jul 14, 2014
  4. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

No I haven't haha :lol:

5. ResidentTheatreKid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have no idea why I like girls, or even what I like about them. I just love girls! :grin:

6. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Women are amazing. That's why. End of story. :grin:

7. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I have no idea either. They're easier to relate to, softer and more gentle, easier to find one who actually likes romance and doesn't just want to get in your pants

8. Wild Poodle

Yup, I know the feeling too. It's just when you see the sweet look on their eyes.. Oh and when they bite their lip, that's just pure wizardry.. No explanation for that.

9. DancingGirl

For me it is the complexity of a lady that gets me. They have a sexiness that I just don't feel for men. I still find men attractive but a lady makes me swoon.
    We are just beautiful wonderous creatures. Why would you want to question a love for something like that. I want to go on and on and on about how amazing women are.

10. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The question you actually pose is easy. MyLittleWorld, FallingDown, and DancingGirl have pretty much said it. Hell, you said a good deal of it yourself.

I guess I have a hard time with a question like "Is it their red lips, soft skin, gorgeous eyes, beautiful body, seductive voices or just their femininity in general?" Isn't that kinda like asking "do I like monster cookies because of the chewy oatiness, the chocolate chunkiness, the big chunks of nuts, or the M&M's?" In both cases, the answer is YES.

What is it you *really* want to know? Are you really asking "why do I have to find these things attractive? Not all women do, after all"? I guess maybe you have better taste than most women? *wink* No, really, this is the hard question that science is trying to answer, and good luck to them, although I may prefer it to be a mystery.

But if this is your real question (and I'm not sure if it is), then I'd also have to ask "why does it matter"? It could be random chance, it could be your genes, it could be a cosmic challenge or a divine joke. It could be some combination of these. But in any of these cases you're faced with the fact that women are gorgeous and sexy...so (like the monster cookies) who cares *why* you like them?...just enjoy them! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Wild Poodle

Yup, biAnnika pretty much covered it all there. But personally I think it's a combination of genes and, well.. I guess your past experiences. Or the way you were raised. Some people just need a feminine partner on their side.

12. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Damn right I have better taste than most women :icon_wink Your answer definitely smacked me in the face with reality. I honestly now look back at my question and see no real point to it.. it kind of seems like a pointless yet not so pointless thread to me. Anyway.. thanks for the cookie example.. And I will enjoy them! :lol:

I swear gorgeous and sexy is an understatement.. i've met girls who I thought could be goddesses (literally) Because they had that big of an affect on me. I was like ''Yeah i'd definitely be her slave'' :lol: Nevermind how weird some of you may think that is.. I personally find it sexy when girls give off that ''Sexy Powerful Woman'' vibe. I love confidence and cockiness added on top of that CAN be sexy as long as it's not overly cocky. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your answers everyone else! All were helpful! x

#12 ChloeKiss, Jul 14, 2014