1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help to understand what I am.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by JakeSteven, Jul 14, 2014.

1. JakeSteven

The things is that I look at my self as bisexual but the things is that I not really sure that I am. The thing is that I can get people off but when it comes down to them getting me off I cant or I dont want them to touch me. I think that one of the reasons why me and my ex boyfriend broke up.

If you need more info please ask
    Thank you guys

2. Seeingclearly

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you enjoy getting them off? I ask this because if you don't, could it be possible that you are asexual?

The other question I would ask is, are you are uncomfortable with your body and feel insecure about people touching you because of this? Or is it just the act of being physically touched on its own that doesn't work for you?

3. offmychest

offmychest Guest

answer these questions:
    1. do you get aroused by the sight of men or the sight of the nude boyfriend that you were "getting off" as you called it.

2. do you fanticize about being in a romantic relationship with a man

2. do you fanticize about being in a sexual relationship with a man

3. do women arouse you in any way

4. do you have nocturnal emissions, aka wet dreams. and if so what gender is the person.

4. Yosia

Im exactly like this. I get more pleasure in giving to them than them touching me