1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bi or gay? so original I know :P

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Mr D Gamer, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Mr D Gamer

Hey guys and girls of EC, I've told a bunch of my friends that I am bisexual but not yet to my mother or brother or my sister. This is because I am unsure if I am bi or gay. I cannot go anywhere without spotting a nice looking guy or thinking about desires with men. As for women I think they are beautiful but I have not been close to any girl for a few years and I don't really plan to, maybe a friend to talk to. I have a crush on most of my male friends as they are straight and so flirt a bit (I try to control myself) but I'm unsure if in the future I will still want a girlfriend as I've already had two relationships go down the drain and I wanna have a boyfriend (secretly, for now) somebody help me out but I think I'm more gay than bi IMO.

2. Mavys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think more gay than bi ! If you are not interested in having relationships with girls unless to be friend with one ... But I think you should not put too much pressure on yourself to answer to this question. Love is love :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: You will probably know more when you will have had a boyfriend (did you already had one?) It will just not feel the same and maybe you will not see yourself with a girl anymore. And it will be more clear then. As for your parents... you can talk with them and say you are not sure if you are bi or gay ?! Just talking about it could clear your mind :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I hope you understand everything I tried to say !! Because I am french lol :slight_smile: I hope I helped you a little :slight_smile: Have a good day/night