1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay, Bi, or ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by whereamigoing, Jul 17, 2014.

1. whereamigoing

I've come out to a few people as bi, but I'm seriously questioning that now. i have only had one sexual relationship in my life (with my sortve bff) and i don't even think about girls in a sexual sense anymore. but we still do things even though i don't really know why I'm doing them. otherwise i only sexually think about men but can't figure it out. plus there's a guy i like and want to come out to but can't figure out how to. so what should i do?:bang:

2. Budweiser

Maybe you're "Sexually fluid" but at the moment leaning toward guys. Or you saw growing up that girls are suppose to like boys and boys are suppose to like girls so you assumed the same would be for you, but now that you have more knowledge and experience that assumption is going away.

3. whereamigoing

Honestly both of thoses sound like plausible answers but i just can't know. i was just broken up with by my girlfriend of a year and a half and i can't even bring myself to care. plus i never even thought about doing something sexual with her. But i enjoyed being with my close friend sexually (we said friends with benefits) so there's that. I'm not sure whether i want a sexual relationship with a female, but i definitely don't want a romantic one. But there is a guy i like and want to be with romantically and sexually even though I'm not sure if he's gay or bi or whatever. its so confusing