1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am thinking about death and not comfortable with sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by helgi albert, Jul 18, 2014.

1. helgi albert

helgi albert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    i am gay but now i am not comfortable with it.i recently heard that gay guys also have sex with women for just pleasure,even sex is there between lesbians and gays.i heard about bisexual 3somes in gay community.one of anti gay guy told me that gay now means they can have sex with anything that moves.he told me story of a gay man and lesbian activist who were having secret heterosexual affair between them and it became a news.i felt sad and confused.I THOUGHT GAY GUYS HAVE NO INTEREST IN WOMEN.But they have .i have asked about the sexual life of married gay guys and they said they were really good and some said they were awesome
    personally ,i tried it with a woman.but i couldn't enjoy it.i wasn't aroused by her even by making out for a long time.it felt good to my dick when was inside of her.but my mind wasn't there.i could just get off.
    now i think i am the only one who can't enjoy it with women.i feel like a useless guy.i wish i would be straight or at least enjoy sex with a woman so that i can marry one in future,have kids and lead a good life.
    i am so despt.al ready done 4 suicidal attempts.have no desire to live anymore

2. newfish

Sexual stimulation can feel good whether or not there's an emotional connection, but that doesn't mean it's enjoyed as with someone of the preferred gender. Plus there's bi - a gay guy and a lesbian having an affair are almost certainly bisexual, not gay.
    Being gay does not make you useless. At all. You can still lead a good life - you can marry a guy; there are other options to have kids, including adoption and surrogacy; or you can not get married or have kids at all and it doesn't mean you're not living a good life.
    I'm sure that anyone here will support you. Find a support group and whenever you need help, we are here and you will be welcome. (*hug*) (&&&)

3. HTBO

Don't compare yourself to other people. Not everyone is the same and preferences may vary. There is nothing wrong with not enjoying sex with women. Society teaches us that it's wrong to enjoy same sex, but those beliefs are socially constructed. Sex is natural regardless of whether it's with a man or woman. Do what feels right for you and don't worry about what everyone else does.
    And please, get some help!! You need a doctor and therapy before one of your suicide attempts is successful. Call an emergency help line if you need to or go to your local hospital and they will help you. Find something before it gets to the point where you are ready to attempt again.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I hope being gay or lesbian doesn't become being able to sleep with anything that moves but I guess that's where we're headed and we'll be viewed that way from now on

5. wanderinggirl

Try focusing on other stuff; being gay isn't all about sex. Sure, that's a big part of it, but the other half of the equation is the emotional connection you have to the other person.

I think once you find someone you care about, then maybe yo'll be more comfortable with the physical side; but for now try to focus on what you look for in a partner and start getting comfortable with that.