1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Eric Dave, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Eric Dave

Eric Dave Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I grew up masturbating about girls only and it always felt great and got a kick out of it. I felt a nice rush and orgasm. I developed erection problems from age 19 onwards after I cauht mono from kissing a girl. When I masturbated about girls after the illness my penis was softer than before and slowly over time (I mean a good 5 years at least) the orgasm stopped feeling as good, there was no rush and the chemical pleasure release in the brain wasnt there anymore. It felt boring. This made me very sad and worried. I started to see doctors but got no answer.

After 6 yrs I decided to test for the first tme by masturbating about men to test my reactions as I had been worrying for 6 years why I wasnt gettign properly hard down below or gettign a kick out of masturbating anymore.

So I fantasised about a guy to check if I was gay and found that the kick came back. My erections never came back to normal and are still softish but that chemical release seems to be there when I masturbate about guys and not girls upon ejaculation. Its 7 yrs since I first checked to guys. Im in my 30's now.

I never grew up liking guys only girls. All my sexual and romantic attraction was for females. I still have no romantic interest in guys only girls but this lack of intense orgasm for girls is worrying me.

Am i gay now or what?

#1 Eric Dave, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  2. BethLauren

It's sounds to me that because you caught mono from kissing a girl, you then formed negative feelings about being physical with a girl. It's likely a psychological thing (although I'm not in anyway qualified lol so don't take my word on this) rather than a change in your sexuality.

3. Eric Dave

Eric Dave Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    What about the orgasm and brain chemical release?

4. Swedish

Actually I understand what u say and i can relate.
    I think u probably are gay.

5. ellyy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It would be weird if you just suddenly turned gay after having a history of only being sexually and romantically attracted to girls. If you actually were to have sex with a guy, how would you feel? Do you actually want to have sex with other men? Otherwise I think it might be a psychological thing like BethLauren said.

6. Bmsboy44

Bmsboy44 Guest

Same thing is happening to me right now. I have only done things with girls, but I fantasize about doing something with a guy, but if I ever let a guy do anything to me. i want them to be safe with me on my first time.