Are girls bound to have wet dreams in their teens or can it be delayed till their in

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by edgy, Jul 20, 2014.

1. edgy

edgy Guest

Are girls bound to have wet dreams in their teens or can it be delayed till their in their twenties?

I am a guy, so i don't know.
    The reason i want to know is because I'm writing a book/story

2. Gen

Gen

Re: Are girls bound to have wet dreams in their teens or can it be delayed till their

As in dreams about sex?

3. edgy

edgy Guest

Re: Are girls bound to have wet dreams in their teens or can it be delayed till their

Yes

4. Gen

Gen

I had to clarify because wet dreams for men and women occur for different reasons. Male nocturnal emissions occur as a result of a surplus of semen being held for a significant amount of time. Although a sexual scenario can accompany a wet dream, it is not always a direct result of arousal. Female nocturnal emissions commonly as a result of a sexual scenario.

Dreams are created by millions and millions of fragments of information that have sat in the deepest parts of our memory since birth. Images that we have seen and sounds that we have heard that may or may not even be able to recall with our conscious mind. Because of the fact that the various aspects of our dreams are pulled from this pool of memory, the dreams that we have are based primarily on the things we have been exposed to when conscious.

For instance, a teenager who has participated in sexual activity, or viewed it through media, would most commonly dream about it to some degree in their lives. Conversely, a teenager who was very sheltered and might not have the necessary images and general knowledge to create a scenario during sleep in which a sexual situation would occur, might never experience a single one throughout their teens. Long story short, it just depends individual and their experiences. If it doesn't have any relevance to the story, then I wouldn't even worry about going into those details.