1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sm

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Catmind, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Catmind

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello, I dont know if I'm posting at the right place but, I want to talk about something maybe one of you will have an answer or an idea about it.

Well like I said in my presentation, I am a genderfluid because I was a man in an ancient life not so far from this one, and I was bisexual like I am now, why it is important to say, because I was very open mind and most of time I was not in any relationship cause I was a drug user and my life was a real mess. I was absolutly free to all that come to me. Its why now I am a bit confuse in the differents way I could choose, I really don't know how to propose it to someone cause I am in a relation ship.

Anyway, I am a masochist, and like I said I am in relation ship with a boy who dont feel really fine about doing this (the 'sadochist' role) and we've been talking about a threesome with another girl but I am really unsure how to choose someone who will understand the way I would like to do it. My boyfriend is aware that I want to do this 'fantasm' and its okay with him.

So I want to know how can I come to it, and being clear about it with someone and be sure that the person is a person that I can trust?? Its also important to say that I am a very introspective person who dont go see people, I am not the kind of person who tell this thing openly and to everybody.

Thank you, I hope you will take this well, thank you for not judging me I am what I am.