1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding What You Want

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Figure, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Figure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am finally accepting that I am gay, yet I am distracted by worries related to the future. I know this will never be easy but I really want kids of my own even though I am gay. The things I want change but this is really what I want. In your experience, do the things you want find your way to you when it comes to the more large life things or do you have to make it happen of your own accord?

2. Budweiser

Logically you have to make it happen. But... for me, with things big and small, they've come to me in almost a magical sense, like the universe hears my wish. At least some things. And they're always VERY specific!

I wanted to move to a new house but still be close to my friends, but I also wanted to move to the country. It happened.

I wanted to go to New York City, my church group decided to fund a trip there without me even saying anything.

I wanted a pony (like every little girl) age 13 bam, horses for 10 years.

I wanted a military type school that wasn't too expensive that could help straighten out my life. Bam, Job Corps.

I wanted a car, I got a car without having to pay for it.

I wanted to move back into the same house again after we were selling the other one.. guess where I'm sitting now?

I didn't move one finger for any of these things, so work for what you want but don't forget to put out the positive energy! The Job Corps one freaks me out the most, and I'm forgetting some.

#2 Budweiser, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2014