1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loving strangers?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ChloeKiss, Jul 23, 2014.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

This might be a rather odd question/thread but I've been wondering if anyone else out there relates to this? Have you ever passed strangers or even sat on a train with a bunch of strangers and out of the whole crowd you only notice 1 person.. I have personally experienced this myself.. Strangely enough I caught the girl looking at me (she could have just been admiring something about me) and then when I saw this girl I was mesmerized.. Something in her eyes was just inviting.. I looked at her a few more times and everytime I did I would be locked in complete awe.. This girl had some kind of affect on my feelings and I didn't even know her? I was tempted to get her number but backed out when it came to the stop. I watched every inch of that girls body when she left (in a respectful manner of course) and I felt completely in the zone. She was really cute.. And I regret not talking to her everytime I think about it. Anyway.. That's just one of my few experiences I've had in my lifetime with other cute women.. Does anyone else have their own story to share? And do you believe in love at first sight/loving strangers? Thanks! :slight_smile: x

2. Budweiser

I know there are a lot of songs about this very thing happening so no doubt it does happened to other people :slight_smile:

I can't think of any off the top of my head -.-

If I ever got out of the house I'm sure I would have experienced it, too :slight_smile:

3. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Yeah there is actually a song in that lesbian movie room in Rome.. There is an actual line that says loving strangers :slight_smile: anyone else know what I'm tailking about? Anyone else experienced this? :slight_smile:

4. Sabot Kitty

Well, not precisely the same thing, but I met my current [and forever] girlfriend on a chat site that pairs you up with a stranger to talk to [the quality really, really varies; hateful trash there is abundant]. I fell in love with her before I even knew what she looked like, and we've been together for nearly three years now. <3

5. Candace

I mean, someone's girlfriend/boyfriend was at one time a stranger to them, right? I usually admire and get all giddy inside when I see a cute guy walking by. He's still a stranger in my mind, because I have no idea about his personality and my attraction to him is merely at the surface. If I talked to him over coffee and then we chatted some more, thus finding out that he's a total sweetheart and intellectual, then he's not a stranger anymore, in my opinion :slight_smile:.

6. tulipinacup

It's kinda different from me. Like I see someone in a public place and I begin to unconsciously fantasise about us getting married and having kids and oddly enough I only do this to girls and I'm gay..

7. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Thanks everyone else for your replies! More are welcome :slight_smile:

8. Notsoshure

This happens to me. I see this cute girl and i'm just gone. Completely lost, staring at her, My chest feeling all bubbly, and just so foucused on her.
    It has happened probably 3-4 times, wich i think is a lot. I remember this one girl i just, OH god i couldn't stop thinking about her for days. Haha.

9. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Yea sometimes. Some girls aren't that pretty actually but they got sth that can't be explained. And then there's some kind of connection. Maybe not on both sides equally but there is this sth, you know?

10. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

What does sth mean? 0_o

11. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No... I never really experienced that and I admit that I find strange the fact that some people can feel that when the meet complete strangers. Sure, I've already saw a beautiful woman and loved looking at herĂ³i, but there were any romantic/sexual thoughts in my mind while this happened.

12. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Sth = something.
    Or did you mean the "definition" of my something?

13. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

No I meant what sth was short for not the definition :slight_smile: thanks

14. hoodie boy

Yeah, I get this feeling at least once every few weeks. I'll see a guy, and suddenly it feels like I've been hit in the side of the head with a brick. I see stars and my face gets all hot.

15. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Interesting replies :slight_smile: more are welcome

16. Aquacielo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I so relate to the eyes part, there really is that unique sparkle in good people's eyes and it's truly captivating :icon_bigg

17. julianne

This happened to me so much before I started dating my girlfriend! Some people just have something magic about them that captures my attention.

What I'm really curious about is if someone has ever felt this way about me! I doubt it, but I would be so flattered if they did.

18. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I wouldn't be surprised if someone felt the same about you! You look so cute in your picture! :slight_smile: your girlfriend is lucky x how long have you two been together?

19. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Interestingly enough, this mostly tends to happen with chicks. I'll see guys and be able to appreciate them, but never really get much of a physical reaction when talking to them or seeing them. Whereas girls, it kinda slams me in the face and I kinda think "OH LAWD CUTIE PIE ALERT" and then generally get too nervous to talk to her.

This actually happened a few days ago. First day of segment 2 driver's ed, and everyone was getting signed up. This girl walked in, and I couldn't help but stare and get butterflies. She was lovely, pixie cut hair, black dress, cute voice. I didn't get to talk to her all that much, because the class was only three days (and I'm a shy little idiot). But when I complimented her dress on Day One, I noticed that her eyes were two different colors and nearly melted right there on the sidewalk. :lol:

Strangely enough, I don't really believe in love at first sight, more like lust at first sight. I mean, I don't know this stranger, how could I possibly love them? It's different for everyone though I guess.

20. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

That's exactly what I say in my head! Oh lord cutie alert! I actually think I should have changed this question to lust at first sight but I do believe love at first sight can exist. :slight_smile: thanks for your reply! x