1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by savy13, Jul 23, 2014.

1. savy13

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i am just so confused right now. I am pretty sure I am bi but more leaning towards lesbian. I just am having a hard time excepting it. I guess i am seeking people to talk to about this because I don't know what to do. I have been denial since I was 11 , I was afraid of people thinking I was a lesbian so I would make sure I always made comments about how that 'oh that guy is hot' kind of thing so much I don't know If i believe it I don't even know if I am attracted to men or if I just feel I should be. I jut don't know how to accept my self , I don't know if I am Bi or a Lesbian. This realization frietens me and I just do not know what to do.

Sorry if that had a lot of grammar mistakes or if it didn't make sense it was just so hard for me to write.

2. BlueCover905

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was the younger I had the same problem. I would date girls to hide my sexuality and deny myself. The best advice I can give you is to ease into the lifestyle. Maybe try to get a girlfriend who will assist you through this transformation and help you accept yourself. Also your on a forum of tons of people who will accept you for you, no matter if you are bi or lesbian.