1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi, or...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Bess, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Bess

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I identified as bi for a long time. Pretty much since high school. Lately I've been feeling increasingly more attracted to women—or maybe it's always been there and I'm only realizing it now that I'm sexually active. I still feel attracted to particular men, but I know that I wouldn't go very far with them... But I definitely lean toward the ladies.

Not sure whether I should be calling myself a lesbian or not, I guess. I do feel strongly enough about my attraction to women being dominant, and that my attraction to men is pretty weak...

Thoughts, comments, observations?

2. hoodie boy

If your attraction to men is decreasing, it's quite possible that you're a lesbian. Some people who originally identify as bisexual later come to the conclusion that they're gay. You could also just be bisexual with a strong preference for women.

If you like labels, choose the one you're most comfortable with. If you don't like labels, don't worry about them. Just say you're attracted to women.

3. warholwendy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I myself have doubted my bisexuality due to a more preference for women but I think it fits me the ebst, find the term that does that for you.

4. Jguy365

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is not uncommon. Many times, bisexuals (myself included) settle on bisexual for a while because we just aren't too sure what direction to take, but we need the comfort of admitting to ourselves that we do, indeed, have same sex feelings. If your feelings towards men wither away almost completely, I would say that you are gay. If you are more comfortable having an intimate relationship with a woman, do it. Do what makes you feel the best.