1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i gay or late to the party?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by whatsgoinon, Jul 27, 2014.

1. whatsgoinon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I dont know any of my guy firends who havent had relations with guys. Yet all these guys have gfs and are in love. I actually just had a girl come up to me and say hey if you dont get it over with, I'll never f*** you. To be honest I want to just try it out with my friends and stop my anxiety about thinking about it everyday. But the idea that it's "gay" I cant get over, yet every guy I know does it. EVERY guy friends cousins and brothers. So am i late to the party or just severely in the closet?

2. butHitlerisDead

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm confused by your post. Are you actually attracted to guys or do you feel pressured to be with one?

3. whatsgoinon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Idk may be attracted to guys, never actually truly thought about it. But I do wanna see what it feels like. Plus its mind blowing and comical that every guy that is homophobic openly is friendly with other guys, besides gay guys.

4. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Man, who's really 'in the closet' here? I'm just wondering, these guys you know who all regularly 'do it', if they then go and call themselves straight well I sense a bit of what's called 'denial' in that. But getting back to yourself, to clarify: every other 'straight' guy you know has 'done it' (gay sex) and you are feeling some kind of pressure to also 'do it' just to 'make sure' that you yourself are 'not gay' (which you would know for sure if you 'did it' and got no enjoyment out of it, nor wanted to do it again, perhaps?)...is that your reasoning here? (not saying I agree with it, just seeking some clarification...)

5. whatsgoinon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Yeah basically. But they're not in the closet the things they openly said gay stuff and doing each other that I brushed off as a joke, but was actually true. I asked my dad and older brothers about it and they said "well you're finally a man now" then proceeded to tell me its not like they've not been saying it for years(which they had). I'm just confused about why gay people dont see everyone else does it, well guys atleast 100% srs

6. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't see this with my straight friends or ex-friends, sorry...maybe it's just something with the guys you know? Anyway, if you are curious, well then give it a try, what more is there to say?