1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No sure if bi or just curious

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Bluuue, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Bluuue

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I'm new to this but anyway for the past couple of months or maybe year now I've been questioning myself as to whether if I am bi or not the more I think about it the more I think i am convinced I could swing both ways however I've only ever been with guys (I'm female) although I've never been in a serious relationship with one either. I've never done anything with a girl or even hooked up with one as girls do with their friends even when they're straight although For me Kissing my female mates is a major put off Im just not into that. Now the reason I think I maybe bi may be because I overthink everything but also because I get crushes on girls I've been surprising myself with the fact that I'll sometimes even check a girl out. My girl crushes are always on girls that I don't know or that I don't know very well so there is no awkward friend crush thing going on I just can't even think outside the friend box with friends I know well but anyway even back when I was at school I think I may have had an interest towards girls but not in the way where I really liked the person but in a way that I would become a little obsessed with that person but not in a stalker creepy way I'd just be very interested in the girl I actually went to a all girls high school and there maybe 2 or 3 girls who did this to me. As I've gotten older though I've found that since school I've been more attracted towards girls I would even hook up with one if the attraction were mutual I guess I say that now because I want to know my own reaction too that situation. I've had dreams where it's gotten pretty sexual with a girl numerous times and I really like those dreams although they are just dreams. I've been turned on by girls more so than guys it's gotten to the point where a girl can turn me on way better than a guy I just like the way some girls are or look I guess but anyway would love to know peoples opinions sorry if it goes on a bit

2. Budweiser

Have you ever heard of Kinsey scale? You don't have to be one thing or the other, in fact sexuality can be fluid. It definitely sounds like you have the capacity to be sexually attracted to women. The next step is accepting it, which is easier said than done sometimes.

3. Bluuue

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I actually went and checked the Kinsey scale out and the result was that I'm interested in both although lately I've been more interested in girls it's probably because I've been thinking a lot more about if I am into girls or not since I already know I like guys. But yea the accepting part...I'm still saying to myself that I think I'm bi although it does feel a lot better having this all out even if it is to a whole lot of strangers

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    but Kinsey scale isn't very accurate at measuring people's orientation it's a great starter place but not all that great because it's flawed .

5. Bluuue

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh yea I definitely wasn't going to define my orientation from the Kinsey scale I wouldn't with any type of scale as they would all have flaws but it's not a bad way of giving you some sort of idea

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah i totally agree with you with that