1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dominated fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by abc1973, Jul 31, 2014.

1. abc1973

abc1973 Guest

Hello, I'm a male in a straight relationship but for a while now have been fantasising about being dominated by a man. Basically it involves being submissive to his wishes, giving a bj and being f*d in all different positions. I can't get it out of my head but don't want to act it out. Any thoughts appreciated.

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe talk it out with your partner?

If they're supportive, you can ask them to use strap-ons to penetrate you or something.

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How do you feel about your partner?

4. Candace

Have you contacted a professional or someone whom you can talk with? Do you wish you were the submissive one in a relationship?

5. Parapraxis

Out Status:
    Some people
    From time to time I get the exact same fantasies... But I'm not straight and am not in any kind of a relationship. You'll find that the more you learn about that community and lifestyle the more the mystery fades. Often without mystery the desire fades. If you still feel like this is something you want then you may need to speak with your lover and our a Dom. Practice with a toy, if you don't like the toy I'm sure you won't like a bunch of anal sex.

6. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

If your partner is open to it she might be willing to dress up as a guy and use a strapon on you. I don't know if that would really fulfill the fantasy or not, but it's worth a try. I wish I could help you come up with a way to bring that up, but I can't think of any.

7. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think a lot of straight people fantasise a few times about gay sex. Because... why not? Novelty and all that. Fantasy = full control. You're in full control of that fantasy guy's actions. I believe you when you say you'd hate it in reality. Perhaps you simply equate the penis with power.

If you're thinking about this often... I dunno, at the least you appear to enjoy the fantasy of being submissive. Only you could know if you'd really enjoy being submissive to your partner. You would have to talk to your partner and see if they're comfortable with pegging. Maybe you're uncomfortable telling your partner about the fantasy and I understand that because fantasies are sometimes extreme versions of our desires. You know your partner better than we do. If you find out that it is indeed something you enjoy... it isn't anything to be ashamed of and it doesn't mean you're a weak person. Also, positions only mean dominant or submissive if the people involved think they do.

Are these thoughts upsetting you? There's nothing wrong with it if these thoughts are fun for you. If these thoughts are unwanted and you literally cannot get them out of your head... you're probably gonna have to see a professional.