1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bi? (a bit graphic)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LitePenguin, Jul 31, 2014.

1. LitePenguin

I'm honestly unsure of what I am, given experiences in the last couple of years.

I seriously began to question my sexuality when I was still in high school two years ago, as a Junior. I used to have this friend named Jake.

He was a year older than I was, although he was still in my grade.

We'd been friends for a couple years now, so we were pretty close. But I had never really thought about homosexuality until this day I was at his house for a good time. We were alone at the time, so we decided to take a dip in his pool. What surprised me is that he just stripped down in front of me to change out.
    I was honestly shocked. I'd never seen another guy's privates before.

I just well...stared at it for a bit. It wasn't like *huge*, wasn't anything unusual about it. It was just, well, a penis. He eventually noticed I wasn't doing anything, so he asked what I was doing. I jolted out of it, and started stripping, too. I'd never been seen naked, so I was a bit nervous, but I ended up naked too. I was really surprised when he joked with me about it, saying I should shave down there more.

Things went back and forth, and escalated little by little. We talked about girls, ones we liked and all that. Eventually it just ended up with us masturbating a bit.

We were just kinda sitting around, stroking ourselves and making awkward conversation, and I just, well...I dunno what came over me, but I blurted out a question, a question that shocked both of us. I asked to suck him off.

It was extremely awkward for a moment, and he gave me a very weird look. He asked if I was gay, and I said i didn't know why I said it.

After I explained that I didn't know what I was doing, he did something that shocked me even more, he said yes.

I hesitated, but I did it.

I admit it , I sucked another guy's dick.

And I liked doing it. It wasn't the only thing we did together that afternoon, we went further, and I liked it, too.

But afterwards, things changed. I felt...wrong. Disgusting.

But I loved having sex with him, and that's what scared me.

I I don't think I could have a relationship with another boy.

But I've...secretly wanted to do it again...to be with someone like that again.

I don't know, I'm just...confused. And scared...

What do I do?

2. Budweiser

Look up sexual fluidity, see if that helps answer some feelings. And no matter what, it's OK. OK? If you want to be with boys there's nothing wrong with that and it's not scary or weird, and contrary to popular belief, it's natural.

3. Adolpha

My Musical universe...oh, I mean...England, London
    It could be possible that you are attracted to women but only sexually attracted to men. This doesn't mean that your gay or anything. But if there is a possibility, then there's nothing wrong with it. Have you had girlfriends and thought of them sexually? Give it some more time, things might become clearer. Hope that I've helped you! Don't worry too much!

4. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

From the sounds of it I would say probably at least a little bit. You don't have to want a relationship with either gender to be bisexual, there is such a thing as being a heteromantic bisexual.

5. Adolpha

My Musical universe...oh, I mean...England, London
    Yes, the term Wuggums47 used is what I was talking about!! Thanks wuggums47, hope we could help.

6. SwimScotty

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I will admit to having been in a similar situation. It's not something I enjoy talking about because I regret the outcome of the whole thing, but I do know what you mean. When I was 12, my neighbor was staying the night at my house after a swim meet. We were looking at "stuff" on the internet together (yes, I know I'm too young for that stuff) and he actually asked me if I wanted to try anything. I was hesitant at first but he said he'd been with another guy, so I went ahead and agreed to it. We started just masturbating one another and then it went farther, to oral and eventually even trying anal. That was the first of many times, and I admit I enjoyed it. We even tried a threesome a few times with the other guy he'd been with. It felt really weird, and I still didn't consider myself "gay" at that time because it was just something that felt good. That didn't mean that I liked guys. I was just doing it because it felt good. It did feel weird sometimes afterwards, and after a while I started questioning my own sexuality. Since ending things with him two years ago, I've figured out that I'm bisexual.

I don't know why I agreed to do it with him that first night. I could have just said "No, I don't want to do that" and everything would have gone on. I don't know if the eventual outcome (me realizing that I do, in fact, like guys) would have been any different or even whether we would still be friends (I haven't spoken to him much since things ended).

Regardless of how you feel physically when you're doing things with Jake, or anyone else, who you're attracted to comes down mostly to your head and your heart. Doing something because it feels good is much different than doing something because you're truly attracted to the person, and it sounds like you might be in the former boat. Give yourself some time to think about it. I would guess that most people feel kind of weird or wrong after they do something with someone of the same sex (or even with the opposite sex) for the first time, regardless of how they felt while doing it. Give yourself some time and focus more on the mental attractions rather than the physical ones. If you're finding yourself mentally attracted (either sexually or emotionally) to guys, then you're probably bi/gay. If you're not, then chances are you're straight. It sounds like you were just horny and decided to experiment, so I would throw this incident out the window and forget about it.

I hope this helps. Feel free to message me if you want to talk some more!

7. jaxon thomas

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Gay guys like sex with both. Same as bi guys. They are just sexual. They shag anyone when they are horny. You are also sexual and may be bisexual. A true straight can't have any desire to have sex with same sex. But gay guys have sex with women and they love it. That's why I told you they are sexual. If you really enjoyed sex with man,you have some thing in men that you find attractive.no true straight man can really enjoy it. A straight man can have sex with a man but it isnt something he is interested in. But true gay and bisexual guys can enjoy sex with both. So you may be bi or gay.most probably bisexual.

8. LitePenguin

Thanks, everyone, for being so nice about responses.

I'm honestly used to being bullied and harassed over it.

Budweiser, thank you for that. It makes me feel a lot better. And I did look it up, made a bit of sense.

Adolpha, I have had only one girlfriend, and honestly yeah, I thought of her in a sexual way. It ended before anything got serious enough to consider it. But well...it just didn't feel the same, being attracted to her. In the end, after a lot of thought, I think it was, well, because she didn't have male genitals, and that's why it felt different, lesser.

Scotty, yeah, that may be the case. It's just hard putting things in perspective when I'm the one so close to the situation!

9. lsirgey

lsirgey Guest

I'm a girl so I can't really relate but I can say this: Be what ever you wish to be, reguardless of the stupid things your head tells you, always follow your heart! Wow.. That was cheesy

10. LitePenguin

No, thank you, Isirgey.

That made me feel better, too.

:icon_redf

11. ROIL

i went through something similar and feeling bad about it should just seem like a waist of time, you like girls? well so do i, you like boys? well so do i. For a long time i thought this was wrong but it really isn't.... u can choose to believe i'm some far off person with what ever kind of life u can imagine, but the truth is im a suburb 23 year old work downtown and think about both sexes a lot why cant you ? \

12. LitePenguin

Thanks, Roil.

I appreciate the support :slight_smile: