1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really hate this uncertainty...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by enjolras, Aug 2, 2014.

1. enjolras

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    To get straight to the point, I've been wondering about my sexuality for about the past four years. I'm 19, and I'm just sick of not knowing. I don't even care either way; I just really need to know!
    Basically, I didn't have any proper 'crushes' throughout school. There was a guy who I became a little obsessed with but I'm not sure if it was a crush?? He turned out to be gay anyway. However, I vividly remember having similar obsessions with a few of the female teachers. I remember looking forward to the lessons, not because of the lesson itself but because I would be able to see those teachers. A little weird, and yet a similar feeling I had towards that one guy.
    I do remember one time, when I was about fourteen, and I was watching a movie in a lesson and one of the girls commented on how 'hot' one of the actors was. I remember getting confused as to which actor she was talking about, assuming it to be one actor, who she later described as 'ugly'. I don't remember there being much difference between them.
    When I'm out and about now, it's much more common that a girl will turn my head; however occasionally the same thing will happen with a feminine guy and I get thrown off course again.
    Last year, I ended up talking to one girl every day for about four months and genuinely enjoyed doing it. I'm not sure if this was a crush though; I was just happy when she would message me on facebook or something.
    I've kissed both men and women, but I've been drunk for all of those times, so it's hard to judge my enjoyment. I do know that when I kiss men, I often feel grossed out by the 'sliminess' of their kisses, something I haven't really noticed with girls.
    My mind just keeps on going backwards and forwards, and I'm so confused about everything. I know most people would just tell me to wait and figure it out, but it's been four years and I've got nowhere!
    Thank you for your help!

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You might be bisexual with a preference for women or maybe someone who's just attracted to feminine people, which I think is called gynosexuality. You might have to dig around a little. Sorry.

Or, as you seem to have decided, you could just be lesbian.

It's just one guy out of many women - why change a label over him?

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Are you sexually attracted to men at all ?:confused:

4. Bluuue

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i was exactly the same because i went to an all girls school alot of young female teachers especially physical education teachers would come to my school but yea i thought it was weird myself at the time but i couldnt help it