1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

May change mind not sure

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Bluuue, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Bluuue

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I maybe bi or I pretty sure I am anyway I've got no experience with girls at all because of this I feel like if I have feelings for a guy it would be clouded by the fact that I would want to experience being with a girl and it would constantly play over in my mind but in saying that does that make me bi? accepting it is actually harder than I thought lol. Also what if something just happens to start with a girl and because I'm new to all of it I suddenly realise I'm definitely straight because it's one thing to say and think all these things about girls but it's another to really go through with it. I'm guess what I'm trying to say is what if I change my mind and realise im not attracted to girls I'm just confused about everything really

2. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey, it's alright to be confused about everything(even if it feels very annoying :lol:slight_smile:, allow yourself the freedom to take your time with discovering these aspects of yourself, remember, it isn't a race. And it's alright to be who you are, no matter who you are, and no matter who you're attracted to, let yourself slowly experience it. :slight_smile:

3. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    these things take time to accept and experience, you dont have to rush just be patience and go with what your feeling

4. Bluuue

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for the feed back! :slight_smile: I'm not ready to open up anytime soon so will definitely be taking my time