1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I almost killed myself tonight....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by whatsgoinon, Aug 2, 2014.

1. whatsgoinon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Its like everyone is asking you to come out and play but im just too scared too. I even have semi good friends....

2. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    (*hug*)

What are you the most afraid of?

3. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You need to stay strong, I understand the feeling of suicide being the only way out, heck I've tried at least 5 times but it will get better, times may be tough, things may be hard but you can pull through, it may seem like it's the only way out but things do get better, trust me.
    (*hug*)if you want to talk just post a message on my wall.

4. whatsgoinon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I thinks it just that I dissapointed my family and my gf. I mean its not like they all havent dropped "hints" lol, every day. Idk i just hate that people conditioned me to be straight. It sucks

5. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So they already kind of know? If that's the case, it could actually be a bit of a good thing, as it won't be as much of a shock to them, when/if you do come out. I can relate to feeling conditioned to be straight, but we should remember that people aren't so much conditioning us, as it just so happens that most people are straight, so it's the typical way of living for most people. And you may have heard this before, but it's not your fault that you're lgbt, it isn't a choice, and you've done nothing wrong in that regard.

Is your family very negative towards lgbt people? What sort of hints do they drop? What about your friends? (*hug*)

6. whatsgoinon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    My family is not negative towards anyone but I never got the "hints" until I started questioning, hell I've been seeing women prostitutes and have probably had sex with over 50 women gfs and hookups included, but until I started questioning I never knew what the clues they were dropping were. I've had family and friends that have offered many times to "help" me out. But I just feel Im left out so I go to other ppl like me, who have no clue what im talking about :bang::bang::bang: Idk its like I want to but i dont bc I'll be the low man on the totem pole like usual

7. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So your family isn't negative, that's one good thing. If you actually always are "the low man on the totem pole" then coming out won't change your position will it? How long have you been questioning? You shouldn't come out until you feel ready, but you deserve to have peace in your life until then.

Is there a part of your story that you can help me better understand, if I'm missing something?