1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I gay, or bisexual with a higher interest in Men?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CongoColorado, Aug 3, 2014.

1. CongoColorado

Hello, I'm a 13 year old Male who's struggling with his sexuality. Okay, a little back story, up until I was around 7 or so, I have considered myself asexual, and my family was okay with it.
    I then started having a very small interest in girls, I've never dated one (*cough* loser *cough), and I have had sexual fantasies and dreams, but that's probably the furthest I have (and will :dry:slight_smile: go.
    Recently I started feeling something bigger towards men, I'd think about them each day and night, when I went to sleep I always had thoughts of being out with the perfect man, and I always imagined myself sleeping with this so called 'perfect man' (*cough* dying alone). I very, very rarely think about women, and I have very high desires of getting a boyfriend once I finally know what my sexual orientation is :kiss:. I've never come out to my family, since they're all crazy religious, except for my 2 sisters (heck, I'm too scared to tell them I don't want to follow their religion and that I have a strong feeling for Judaism, but I'm young, anything can change in a turn of a switch). So, any thoughts guys? Thanks a ton! :icon_bigg I really like these emojis......

2. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As I've said numerous times, bisexuality is rarely 50/50. If you still have an attraction, whether it be physical, sexual, or romantic, to any degree, to two genders, you are bisexual. It is completely normal to have a preference for one gender over the other. I hope that helped a little :slight_smile: If you have any other questions, shoot me a message! I'd be happy to help :slight_smile:

P.S. I like the emojis too :lol:

3. CongoColorado

I am slightly interested in women, I feel nothing romantic, but physical, I guess, to a very small extent. Thanks for the reply! (&&&)

---------- Post added 4th Aug 2014 at 05:00 AM ----------

I am slightly interested in women, I feel nothing romantic, but physical, I guess, to a very small extent. Thanks for the reply!

Oh God, this is confusing. ;-;

4. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like I said, even if it's a little, the attraction could still be there. But as I've also stated, you could be like 90% towards men and 10% towards women and still be considered bisexual. But labels are not really important. Why put a label on love? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: You love who you love, and that's that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

No problem, anytime cutiepie :slight_smile: It makes more sense as you go along and find yourself, I promise :slight_smile: