1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight girl/guy crushes

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by sarahpenny02, Aug 4, 2014.

1. sarahpenny02

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've found that I've never really gotten over my first crush on a straight girl. It's not that I'm ashamed of it or anything, I know I loved her and did my best to be the best friend i could to her while i was with her. However she was my 'trigger crush'- the crush that first makes you realize your orientation. I think that the shock of realizing I was bi made her place in my heart even bigger and although I've moved on and have a boyfriend now I've never forgotten her. Personally I've never wanted her to know how i felt because i know it'd make her question the time when we were friends and i dont want to do that to her.

Anywho. I was just wondering if anyone feels the same way (or a different way) about thier straight crush.

2. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

My first crush on a girl (my first crush ever!) lasted for 3 years. I look back on it with fond memories. I still remember her birthday and every year on that day I'm like "Oh, it's her birthday."

3. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wasn't close to my first girl crush, so I don't have too many fond memories of being with her. However, I do look at her and think "It's no wonder I had a crush on her."

4. vendettaxo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Almost 7 years ago now, but I still remember all of it like it just happened. I only wish that year hadn't gone by so fast. I can still see random things that remind me of her. But even though nothing became of it, it was one of the happiest times in my life.