1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The boy i like/ my best friend

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by whereamigoing, Aug 4, 2014.

1. whereamigoing

So up until today I've always been aware of certain things my best friend who i coincidentally have a crush on did some strange things that i used to do a lot and still sometimes do in an attempt to hide my sexuality . things like rating random women on their beauty and stressing how straight i was. and lingering glances and touches. i do/did all of that stuff and so does he. and a few weeks ago i was at his house and we went swimming in his pool at night. while we were swimming he suggested we skinny dip. Which we did. so that was another sign. but then today everything changed. i finally worked up the balls to come out to him. once i did he asked a few questions like how was i sure even though I've never been with a guy. i answered his questions. Then he said while were doing confessions I'm really confused, i even had a crush on you at one point last year. which i took in stride and said some stupid stuff about because i was nervous. then he said if you want to try and figure anything out I'm game. i didn't really know how to react other than to ask what do you want to try. he said iit was up to me. i suggested a we makeout but he said no and then proceeds to suggest full out sex. i say maybe and then we take our pants off. were both extremely hard by that point. we start rubbing ourselves and i manage the strength to ask him if i could touch his, which he replied yes to. i did that and about halfway through he's like I'm pretty sure I'm not gay. i ask if he wants me to stop but he says just keep going. which i do until he finishes all over my hand. i clean up woth some paper towels and he keep saying I'm straight i just let you do it cuz I'm you're best friend and you were enjoying it. I'm almost 100% sure he's not straight what do you guys think?

2. rhapsodic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It definitely sounds like he isn't straight

3. Acm

Acm Guest

He doesn't sound straight to me either

4. YaraNunchuck

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He's probably straight. Sexual behaviour is not really a window on sexual orientation as such, *especially* with those in their early teens. It's generally accepted that experimental sexual activities like mutual masturbation are relatively common among boys of your age, I think. He was probably just horny and curious, sadly...

5. mangotree

gosh, that escalated quickly...
    He might be questioning his sexuality and not ready to talk about it.
    Or he might just be horny / accepting / open minded friend.

Give it a week or two and see if he gives any indication that he wants to talk about it more. If not, then he might not have liked it the way that you did.

6. Vampire

I agree with Yara and mangotree. Sexual activities are not a certain ti***f regarding his sexuality. He refused making out and instead, went on to full sex? That's unusual behavior, because if he'd be confused about his sexuality, I doubt he'd be this cocky.

As mangotree suggested, give it a few weeks, see how he acts around you and make sure you keep us up-to-date, if you want to.

I wish you good luck!

Lots of love,
    Andy

7. whereamigoing

Unfortunately the only time i get to see him is when i stay witg my dad and i just went home (800 miles away today)