1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wut

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by wontwalkblindly, Aug 5, 2014.

1. wontwalkblindly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I so thought I was done with this questioning thing. Ugh!
    Anyway. Okay. So... At this point I'm trying to "figure out" if I'm asexual/demisexual.

I guess Ill start by saying i feel attraction of some sort toward people regardless of gender or sex.
    However, it's a different kind of attraction depending on their gender sometimes. For example I tend to feel more emotionally attracted to guys, and more physically attracted to girls. (If we are staying within the binary. Once we leave the binary, it really depends on that individual person.)
    I tend to think of the people i'm attracted to as "cute" or "pretty" rather than "hot" or "sexy."
    At this point in my life, I would much rather cuddle with someone than have sex with them.
    I have "sexual needs" I guess, but I don't need a partner to satisfy them? *wink wink.* ...
    I've always heard people talk about what they imagine/watch/read during their solo sexy times, but I don't do any of that usually?
    There's other stuff, I'm sure, but that's all I can think of right now.
    I don't know though, if Im on the ace spectrum, if I just have a low sex drive, if its my age, if its something else, or if I'm just making a big deal out of something everyone feels but doesn't talk about?

Any opinions/advice?

2. Budweiser

My advice is to just not worry about it. That's what I'm doing, I find women sexy but I don't know if I could actually fall in love with one, or if a lot of the physical part would be just a normal heterosexual view as well (women are pretty creatures, even gay guys can see that, right?). It's very confusing. So just live your life until someone special comes along, especially since you're so young you can focus more on college (yes, I know you're probably tired of hearing that but take it from someone starting later in the game lol) then on cute boys or girls. Someone will come along and you wont' have to worry about what gender they are because you don't know to begin with! In the meantime, I would just say bisexual. Fancy terms, though maybe more accurate, can be scary and confusing to people. I didn't even know about them until I came on this forum 2 1/2 weeks ago!

3. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Dont worry about it, you'll figure it out. The harder you try to narrow it diwn to THE PERFECT LABEL!!! the more frustrates and farther away from your feelings you get