1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what I am

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by McCrew, Aug 5, 2014.

1. McCrew

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    First of all I have to say that I'm not a native English speaker and I'm asking you to forgive my English mistakes.

Going on to what matters I am a 22 years old man that doesn't know his real sexual orientation. The fact is that up to now I have dated only women but I feel really attracted by men. When I say "dated" I am excluding all kinds of sexual contact. Not because I couldn't have it but because I didn't want it since I don't know what I really want.

Actually some guys tried to kiss me in parties but I completely refused it. I think I'm too afraid of trying it and ending at an disaster.

Well, I think I'm not being clear enough with I'm feeling, but this is almost it.
    To sum up I am completely lost.

I will be happy with any help.

McCrew:icon_redf

2. Rainbows~Exist

Your just going to have to experiment and find out for yourself. Asides from that... you'll just know. By the way don't stress on this too much. You don't have to label yourself as anything just stick to what you like and who like and take it from there.