1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by fdfsdf, Aug 5, 2014.

1. fdfsdf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I've decided to come here cause I need help. I'm not sure what I am anymore. I feel I have developed sexual OCD. I know this probably gets old, but it's tearing me apart. For years I was sure I'm straight and I feel deep down in my heart I still am but lately things are just getting weird. I feel like I've lost my ability to achieve an erection towards women. I hardly get aroused and it seems to happen when I stress more. Been battling this for the last 6 weeks now. Sometimes it dies down but comes back and it feels like my homosexual urges get stronger. I'm very supportive of this community, I'm not against it or anything. I've crushed on women my whole life, I'm 25 now. I notice sometimes I look at naked men on the net and get hard but half of the time it's not rock hard or anything. This doesn't happen to me in real life so that's what makes it weird. And my eyes always go toward the females and it doesn't feel forced or anything just natural. I've seen men without their shirts on beaches my whole life and have never once popped a boner. But sometimes I can on the net and I just don't get it. I will admit, I have had a couple of experiences when I was in my early teens and as I can remember now I don't feel that I really liked it. I don't feel like acting on it these days but I don't know anymore. I've never had a crush on guys either. I feel like I really need to stop this "checking" but I get spikes so bad. My mind has always been so obsessive so I do like I have OCD. My friend even told me so. I have already told him what I have been going through and he told me he knows how I obsess over things and that's what makes my brain think I like it. Is this just denial causing me to not get hard to guys in real life? Sorry if this is long, I just need help and hear what you guys think. I think I may need therapy soon.

2. ellyy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You said that things feel more natural with women than with men, so perhaps your friend is right and it might be because of your obsessive thinking. I think the best thing to do is to get help from a professional so that you can first and foremost clarify if you have OCD or not. And about the "net thing", I'm not sure why you get a boner from that and not when it happens in real life, but again, this might be something that is best discussed with a professional. Good luck!