1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never fell in love with a guy before

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AngryPoem, Aug 7, 2014.

1. AngryPoem

I know this guy for like years. We never really talked. We just went to the same school. He is very mysterious (I like mysterious people. It makes me want to learn more about them), very quiet and I just saw from his eyes that he went trough alot. This year my friend became friends with him. So automatically we started talking too. We were kind of cold to eachother but after a schooltrip for a week we opened more to eachother. After the trip we started to text eachother. Sometimes at school he unexpectedly wrapped his arms around my shoulders and we would walk like that. After the school hours we smoked cigarettes with friends and everytime I wanted to give him a hug and did it. I texted him after if he gets annoyed when I hug him and he said that he didn't mind it. He always says that he is happy that he met me. We gave a party with my friend because it was the end of school. I got drunk and the next day he said that he always looked after me (trying to make me get up, let me sit on a chair,...). After a week I went to vacation. I started feeling empty and depressed. I wasn't smiling anymore. He always came in to my mind and that's where I knew I was in love. I was never really in love before, ofcourse I liked some girls but never really felt this way. In vacation he always texted me how my day was. In a late night I sended him that I was feeling down and lonely. He said that he is always there for me no matter what and that I shouldn't feel lonely. From that night he always texts goodnight messages with heart symbols almost everyday.

I just can't live without him. I will do anything for him.

Is he in love with me too? What do you guys think? and sorry for my English.

2. Candace

Um, you're definitely veryyyyy fluent in English, so no need to apologize :slight_smile:.

I mean, if I were you, I'd place money on it. What if you came out to him as say, gay...and then him saying "hey, well me too". That's always a good possibility, right?