1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual or Oblivious?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by hoodie boy, Aug 8, 2014.

1. hoodie boy

I'm a college student, and I'm still fairly closeted (I'm only out to a couple people). I've begun to suspect that one of my friends, a guy I sit with in most of my classes, could be bisexual or curious. I also think that he might be interested in me.

I've never discussed my orientation with him, but I'm almost certain he's seen me browsing several LGTB articles during class. A couple months ago he started nudging his leg against mine under the table during a lecture. I assumed that he had just mistaken my leg for the leg of his desk and ignored it. Last month we started a new class, and he decided to share a desk with me (the desks are made for a single person and there were plenty of them in the room) because he felt the room was "too cramped". Yesterday we went out with a friend for lunch, and he sat next to me while we ate. He began to rub his leg against mine under the table, and I didn't move mine because it felt good.

I could be completely misinterpreting his actions. I know he's had a girlfriend in the past, and he's never said anything that would make me think he's gay or bisexual. I like the guy, and I'd certainly consider a relationship with him. Is he bisexual, or am I assuming too much? Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Najlen

He most certainly sounds interested in you! Perhaps coming out to him would be a good first step, he might come out to you. I wouldn't assume anything about his orientation, though, wait until he tells you.