1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay, but want to experience with a girl O.o

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MatthewJS, Aug 10, 2014.

1. MatthewJS

ok ok ok... right now, I am kinda questioning my sexuality. all my life, I thought I was gay (except in 6-7th grade when I thought I was bi), but for the past couple months, since july-ish, ive been wanting to try have sex with, uh, a girl. well, im a virgin (and I hate it), but I really want try it with a guy first then try it with a girl. but I am confused about my sexuality.

any advice or something?? is this normal for a gay guy?! :help: :help: :help: :help:

2. MatthewJS

correction: I meant JUNE-ISH

3. Budweiser

Well, all my life I thought I was a straight girl until really wanting to try it with a girl, too :s

I haven't had a good track record with being emotionally attached to any guys that like me or have sex with (though I've had crushes) and have actually been frustrated with it.

Unless you have reason to believe you may really be bisexual, perhaps there are some underlying problems that may be causing you to seek something unfullfilled in unusual places?

#3 Budweiser, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  4. MatthewJS

i will figure my true orientation once i try it with a girl, but whats holding me back is i want to try it would a guy first. i didn't have sexual thoughts about having sex with a girl, but im tired of questioning my sexuality.

---------- Post added 10th Aug 2014 at 04:52 AM ----------

had to edit a phrase...

5. ellyy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Why is it so important to try it with a guy first? You might just be bicurious, btw, but you'll find out eventually.

6. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i think your curious, i was thinking i had to try it with a girl too but my questioning calmed down once i thought of my past and how i mostly had crushes on guys

7. mangotree

I'm gay/out/proud for over 10 years and I still wouldn't turn down the opportunity of having a "straight experience". Probably just once.
    Unlike for some gay guys, the thought of it doesn't completely gross me out - so I guess it's just basic curiosity of the unknown rather than a sexual orientation thing.
    That's just my opinion.

8. CBA

CBA Guest

:slight_smile: Please do whatever you feel is right, :slight_smile: just make sure nobody gets hurt in any way please

9. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You arent alone my bro, be open-minded, and hey if you lhappen to ike girls too then so be it

:slight_smile:

10. MatthewJS

well, i want to try it with a guy first because i am sexually attracted to them. im not sexually attracted to girls, but i wouldn't mind having sex with a girl to see how it is. even some people (on facebook) think i should try it with a guy first, then a girl. plus, im a fucking virgin ._. and i want to lose it to a guy first.

11. ellyy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You do what you want, and if that is having sex with a girl then go for it as long as you're being safe. But if you have no sexual attraction to girls, I think you don't need to question your sexuality any longer as you are most likely gay but curious.

12. MatthewJS

but then, i am curious on what straight sex is like. IF i like straight sex, what would that make me?

13. ellyy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If you like straight sex but are still not attracted to girls, then technically you're gay. And sex is sex and it often feels physically pleasing for the body even if you're not attracted to the person you're having sex with. You don't have to feel repulsed by the girl either if you're gay, but simply not feeling anything or not much at all in comparison to doing it with a guy can still mean that you're gay.

14. Budweiser

Ellyy is right, sex with a girl will feel good, vaginas are custom made to bring pleasure (they're all bumpy inside, did you know that?) so it will feel good. But that won't make you straight. I've also been told that you do not need to experience anything to know what you like, which honestly makes a lot of sense to me. So don't expect to learn anything like that from being with a girl someday. I think I'm just like you, honest to god straight like you're honest to god gay, but a burning curiosity! Which is not a bad thing ^^