1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm out to everyone as gay, but I think I'm Bi

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Yuki, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Yuki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm came out as gay 3 months ago. When I'm out in public places, I generally look at guys. Sometimes I do look at girls and find the attractive ones...attractive. I've never dated a girl before and is currently dating a guy (my first). Whenever I'm checking guys out, I always look at their asses first and compare theirs to mine. I'm a bottom and still a virgin so I'm not completely sure. Whenever I'm checking a girl out, I always look at their boobs. The thing is I don't find vagina attractive and would never have my mouth or dick near it. I've never try it before so I don't know.

Am I a bottom or a versatile bottom?
    Am I just physically attracted to girls? Or is it also sexual attraction?
    Am I gay or Bi? Am I a 6 or 4/5 on the Kinsey scale?
    How can I be Bi if I see myself as a total bottom?

p.s. Right now, I still see myself as gay. I'm just wondering if I have a little heterosexual tendencies.

2. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Try not to get hung on definitions. They end up being more about fitting into categories instead of being yourself. You may somewhat adhere to categorization but you are not a category or a statistic you are a person. Be yourself. (*hug*)

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Maybe you find boobs aesthetically pleasing and or your still coming to terms that your gay ?:confused: