1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

could i be gay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Complex, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Complex

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i used to be attracted more with chicks than dudes but after i came out as being transgender and the more people get used to it the more im more attracted to guys so i currently have no idea what my sexuality is.... but im only attracted to the male gender because i got a crush now on my best friend and he's transgender like me.... so i have no idea! im the most complex person ever just like my name on here :slight_smile:

2. Wolf of The Baltic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Brother here's what I'm gonna say you do. Go into the bathroom and look yourself in the mirror and say to yourself your gay or transgender. Admitting it to yourself is the best step to find yourself

3. Complex

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it's not that im denying it but im just wondering if it counts to be gay if your just attracted to the male gender (im okay with transguys like me) and not really the sex it's kinda confusing....

4. Wolf of The Baltic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To me it sound like bisexual leaning towards gay

5. transnerd

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I feel like I'm going through a similar situation though. I'm born male, but have been dealing with this realization of transgendered-ness (?) for a while now. I've always been attracted to women, and am still very much (including my wife), but lately, I've been finding myself attracted to men as well. With men, it's more sexual and not so much romantic--nothing I'd ever act on, because I'm monogamous and committal. I was a sheltered kid growing up (and even in college), so there's a lot of repressed sex and gender stuff about myself I'm still working through.

Sure confusing though. :frowning2: