1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe your sexual attraction.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Nychthemeron, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Those who experience sexual attraction, can you please explain them?

Be as thorough as you can. Thanks in advance. : )

2. itsAli

Wibbly Wobbly Sexy Wexy

I don't do labels, I don't have a desire to have sex with people I find sexually attractive, I look at a person, I think "Damn, you're hot" I move on. The only person I wish to have sex with is my boyfriend, I had sex with the relationships before him because I was with an abusive ex and he taught me that it's bad to say no. But with the patience of my boyfriend, we've managed to undo that.

3. jahow95

blood rush to the genital area resulting in a tent effect

4 man tent, for the record

4. White Knight

That is very hard to describe but I will try.

It makes you hot for sure. Your body temperature rises. You want to touch him, you want to rip his clothes off, you long for him so much it hurts. You want to make him moan, squirm and worship you. You want to hurt... which is so close to pleasure. You want to make him yours... claim every inch of his body with your body.

That desire takes control of yourself... you throw away caution. Fear of being outed. Shyness of your very being. You can be anything he wants you to be. As you know instinctively pleasuring him will be pleasuring yourself. It is red.... it is primal... it is hard... it is hot... It makes the beast in you wake and growl in hunger.

Ummm is it enough? :grin:

5. Just sexual? Well, okay, I'll try to make it thorough, but not too graphic lol!

Um, well, I only feel sexual attraction for girls - And when I feel that attraction, well, idk how to describe - I just want them to touch me, I want to see them unclothed, and stuff like that....

Omg, I'm sorry if this is awkward because that's totally how it feels for me right now lol:icon_redf

Anyways, to continue, I would love it if she was dominating with me and being sexy and stuff... Like grinding on me? That stuff really gets me aroused...

And um, yeah, I guess that's all - I can't be too graphic, otherwise I would of continued haha - But hopefully, you understand!

6. This.

7. ThePrideInside4

Well, I'm attracted to slim girls, as long as they have curves too. What really turns me on about girls is how they move their body. And if they are sexy, flirtatious, feminine, and they let me be the manly one. I love dancers or performers- although I've never had sex with one, just in my mind. What turns me on about guys is if they're tall, well-built, and I LOVE flirtatious guys, or nerdy guys. I know I'm 13, but puberty is kind of making me feel kinda sexual lately. :icon_redf

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's tough to describe an "emotion" or a mental state of mind. I'll do what I can, though.

Sometimes, I get horny in what you might call a "non-directional" way. That's when I get generically horny, without having a set person or even idea that's making me that way. And other times, I'll see a guy (or have thoughts about a guy), and that will make me horny. It's much like hunger. Sometimes you just feel kind of hungry, and sometimes, you smell something cooking and you suddenly find yourself hungry. Same idea. :slight_smile:

It's a continuum, not a switch. I don't have two setting - "horny" and "not horny". I can be just a bit horny for hours (or even days). My horniness can ebb and flow without actually doing anything about it. In fact, as I've gotten older, it's gotten easier to control. I can more easily skip having sex even when I'm massively turned on.

How does it feel? Awesome. I find it a very enjoyable feeling. If I'm alone (and sometimes when I'm not), my fantasizing kicks into high gear. The fantasies are usually somewhat disjointed. I might switch who I'm fantasizing about, or our location, or our positions. I don't try to steer that train - I let it go where it wants. :slight_smile: And if I'm with a guy, I just start in. Usually with kissing and groping.

As it progresses, I heat up, my breathing gets deeper, and I get pudgy in the drawers. Rational thought and awareness of my surroundings slowly starts receding. And as I get into the high end of it, they all but vanish. In the throes of sexual passion, I've ignored dogs jumping on the bed, people talking in the other room...even falling out of the bed, and once even breaking it. Didn't matter - I kept right on going.

In my youth, I always aimed for orgasm, and tried to get there as soon as I could. But I quickly learned that the orgasm was always forthcoming, so I worked on trying to prolong the experience. Working my way up towards orgasm, and then slowly letting it recede for a while before starting back up again. If I do this a few times, I can work myself into something like a sexual haze. I feel like I'm 100% a sexual being at those times, and it's a really amazing feeling. It almost rivals orgasm, in fact. And unlike orgasm, I can stay in that haze for a really long time.

As an added bonus, the longer I'm in that haze, the better and more powerful the orgasm is. Those orgasms seem to come from a place even deeper than normal, and they last longer. (They're also messier.) Also, the afterglow from those orgasms can last for quite a while. I've sometimes just laid there with my partner for fifteen or twenty minutes, hardly moving, just letting myself feel awesome. :slight_smile:

Lex

9. Candace

Hmm....I find a guy attractive...well, it's not necessarily an "emotion", it's like I'm made out of metal and they have a huge magnet :grin:. I wish that I could just pause time and either kiss them, caress their hair, or just hold their hand. When I do, I feel like I'm the happiest guy on earth and I feel like a little giddy schoolgirl inside :lol:. I would never ever feel this way towards a girl. I'm like (as Lex above me described) a "haze". I'm in this state of mind where I don't want to be with any other human being on this planet beside him. And deep down, I just love that guy for him. I love him for his looks, his silliness :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, him loving me, and his personality. All of that into one mixture makes me love him and become attracted to him even more. :slight_smile:

10. Jason1998

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well for me guys & girls are pretty much the same

For guys it's a little more intense.
    I get hot butterflies and my penis starts to get a little hard. I also tend to stare at guys faces longer.

With girls, I get butterflies, get hot, get extremely
    Excited & cheerful, and my heart starts racing. I tend to focus more on a woman's body (as& tits) more

11. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks a whole lot, everyone! To think, all those unnecessarily threads could've been avoided if I had just thought of this sooner. :tears:

If anyone has any other experiences to share, awesome. I appreciate it all!

12. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *happy sigh*

13. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    (*hug*)
    Its a process... the next steps can't always be seen in advance...

14. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Just exclusively into women sexually and emotionally . Only like men as friends nothing more

#14 stocking, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  15. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Men convey more sexual energy than women do. Even married guys dipping their toes in the water say that up front. Sorry for the candor. They are also easier to get along with on a platonic level. Except for some guys who might have estrogen levels that are too high and thrive on drama, most are easier to get along with. However, relationships with them are tricky because men tend to be more sexually dishonest than women from what I've seen.

Women have better plumbing than guys do for doing "the deed." Their sexual energy could use a tune-up in many cases. However, they also dangle the carrot, especially if they're trying to reel you in for a long-term basis, and this has caused me to walk away. I'm not interested in mind games. I can always go masturbate, alone ... or even with someone else. I've always been worried I'd fall out of love in the future and don't like kids at all. However, roles are easier in male-female relationships and the loyalty seems stronger when it's going well.

Is it any wonder I'm not good at relationships?

16. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same more or less. :lol:

17. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh, are you an asexual? If so, that's like, right on, man! It's very foreign to my experience. I'll share a story of what sexual attraction looks like for me, and then I was hoping you could share for us what asexuality looks like.

So, my story of sexual attraction and what that feels like. With men and women it's different. When I'm attracted to a woman, my heart rate rises, I shake a little bit, and get a compulsion to hold her tight (in a loving way, not a violent way) and do whatever I can with touch to make her feel loved and safe. With men, it's the opposite. My heart rate still rises, but I really want to be held and made to feel loved and safe myself. I want to feel enveloped by whoever I'm with. Even though I love to be penetrated, I don't necessarily associate sexual attraction to desire for particular sexual acts other than simple, tactile closeness.

So now, my question to you is, assuming you're an asexual, do you experience romantic attraction, or what? Do you ever get lonely and want to have a life partner. What does your ideal future "settled" life look like?

18. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't know. I think someone who is goal oriented and has an idea on where they are going in life is a big turn on. A girl who I can actually have a decent conversation with even about the silliest things-but can also be serious. Someone who likes to spend time with me even at home-homebody here. I have never been with someone sexually, but I would hope my first would be someone I really care about and who cares about me. I get turned on, but I have never placed myself in a situation where I was sexually active because I have never met someone who is willing to be patient and actually care about me in that sense. I find many girls get turned on because they think they could be my first, but sadly I cannot just do that with anyone, even kissing.

19. thekillingmoon

It's about connection for me. If I'm romantically interested in someone, I think how it would be nice to be closer to them physically. It's like affection and lust at the same time.

20. BiPenguin

If I'm drooling I like them.