1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anesthesia and sexual orientation changes

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Reptillian, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Reptillian

I know people won't believe me, but ever since my sexual orientation died out around mid-16, the only thing that revives it is the aftermath of anesthesia. I remembered being sexually attracted to different female nurses (Yes, they had fine bodies) at different times after anesthesia, but it didn't last long and especially when the anesthesia went away. Oh, and my emotions changed as a result of anesthesia, but that didn't last long either. How does this even work, and should I begin questioning again even though I am sure that my sexual orientation died out?

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's possible that anesthesia influenced the hormones in your body. Otherwise, you may fit under the grey-asexual label.

It's also possible that you are confusing what you felt with sexual attraction. Since I have never experienced sexual attraction before and I'm not sure what it is, I can't describe what it is to you. If you felt arousal, maybe this article may help you.

Best of luck.

3. Reptillian

Already considered the second option, but no. I find that the effect of anesthesia regarding hormones might explains why I felt the way that I did under it. I'm also open to other explanations regarding the effect of anesthesia.