1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obsessed with the Finger Ratio

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Eric Dave, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Eric Dave

Eric Dave Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I keep google imaging gay people like Elton John, Freddy MErcury, Peter Mandelson, George Michael, Boy George and they all have their index and ring fingers the same length i.e. the gay/feminized ratio.

I have seena few gays with longer ring fingers e.g. Lance Bass, Mark Feehily but generally most gays have the feminine ratio.

I am convinced I was born gay now because I have the feminine ratio too and I am freaking out all the time about it.

I have never seen a straight guy with a feminine ratio.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your main problem isn't that you might be gay. Your main problem is that you're "freaking out all the time about it". :slight_smile:

Lex

3. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

It is a coincidence and you even said not all gay guys have it, hence it is already flawed from an anecdotal perspective. There are better ways to know if you are gay, such as thinking of men, dating and being intimate with men

4. Ada M7

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    #4 Ada M7, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  5. Eric Dave

Eric Dave Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    As far as I know all butch lesbians have masculine ratios. Gays can have abnormally long ring fingers as well as feminized ratio because the balance of testosterone can be abnormally low or high that is creating homosexuality and therefore creating different ratios.

My own hands look a bit feminine I think with long slender fingers as well as being feminized ratio. Makes me depressed.

I am convinced its true

6. LadyRedRover

I've never put too much stock in the finger ratio thing. It would be interesting if it was true but I just don't see how it could be. Btw, my finger ratio is that I have a feminine ratio on one hand and a masculine ratio on the other.

7. Eric Dave

Eric Dave Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well somethings got to cause homosexuality. Just from my own observations I believe its true.

I can put up photos of Elton John, George Michael and the rest and show you their feminized ratios. Conversely I cant find one straight guy with a feminized ratio.

8. Candace

The finger ratio thing will not mean that you're gay. Having serious romantic/sexual feelings for people of the same gender will mean that you're gay. :slight_smile:

9. Ada M7

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You don't need to do that though. There are scientists who have been running studies for years on this (Since 2000 from what I can tell, probably earlier). From what I can see, there is a truth to what you are saying and there is a good portion of science to back it up. I've been using Google and checking scientific journals since my last post.

As to the cause of homosexuality, this is not a cause as it is impossible in regards to the chain of events. Testosterone dictates finger length size in the womb. Therefore it is impossible for finger length size to dictate sexuality. There is a lot of debate as to the cause of homosexuality, but no one has mentioned or even hinted that finger length size is the "cause".