1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi-curiosity. How do you define it?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by dman89, Aug 15, 2014.

1. dman89

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi everyone,

The concept of bi-curiosity is an interesting idea I'm exploring now that I decided to be true about me dominately liking guys over girls. Before I came in terms with the fact that I wasn't straight; I considered myself bisexual. I know there is some hate about people who do this but to be honest I didn't think about my sexually too deeply and carefully when I decided to come out to my best friend. I should've researched more about the terms and definitions, but that's what life's for. Anyhow, I get more aroused looking at guys and I would rather be in a romantic relationship with a guy over a girl. I don't think vaginas are scary things and if I could I wouldn't mind trying sex with a girl. What do you guys think about bi-curiosity or even my case? Do you guys have any tips or resources that can enlighten me on my path to the truth?

2. Ryujin

Bisexuality isn't always a 50-50 kind of thing and you can lean one way or the other and still consider yourself bisexual. I would say to really try to understand how you're feeling and really, all it comes down to is how you feel and how you wish to identify yourself as.

3. Dakeli27

Well, while bisexuality isn't 50-50 and can include nonbinary genders, it sounds like you're homo flexible. There is, of course, nothing wrong with trying a relationship with a girl. If there's someone you'd like to date, DO IT! Don't not do it because you consider yourself gay.