1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who here never entered the "confused" stage?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kunglaomksm, Aug 15, 2014.

1. kunglaomksm

I mean I know I'm full blown gay cause I'm attracted to men, I want to have sex with a man, I want to be with a man, I could fall in love with a man and I know my soul mate is a man. I will never be confused even if I had sex with a woman(if I consciously can) or I get some weird boner from a naked lady(not happened yet).
    I mean I was never confused about my sexuality. I did enter the denial stage, every person who is not straight enters that stage. But did anyone of you never even considered to be confused? What I mean by that is the stage where you question your sexuality like "I thought I was straight but...." questions.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I didn't.

Lex

3. Blossom85

I guess the only think I would be confused at is if I am bi or a full lesbian.. I was surprised at myself at how okay I was thinking I was falling for a girl and that I might like girls.. I think in denial for many years or just didn't really truly discover that side of myself till it was opened up by another woman, however never did I feel confused at if I was really into girls.

4. kunglaomksm

Oh, okay. I was just generalizing, but still good for you, Lex

5. Jguy365

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is very, very obvious to me that I am gay. The only confusion I ever had was whether or not I was bisexual or gay. Now that I've had ample time to look at my life, I know for sure that I am gay. I can't run away from it anymore. If I do, I will never be happy.

Yes, there was confusion, but it was mostly due to denial. As much as I have recovered, it is still a big weight on my shoulders. I will feel better after I come out, I believe.

6. LionsAndShadows

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I’ve never been confused about my sexuality. I’ve only ever been romantically and sexually attracted to other guys and never once felt this kind of attraction for a girl.

I was only ever confused by society that seemed not to understand how natural, essential and beautiful same-sex love is for some of us.

7. Aishat24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yea, I was never confused.. when i was 6 I had a crush on the olsen twins and kurt Cobain! maybe i didnt know what it meant to be bi but my feelings were clear! haha

8. DanielSmith

Same here I am fully gay ,

But yes I entered the confused stage but you all helped me through it :lol:
    And am going through the denial stage now:frowning2:

9. NONightingale

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I definitely have periods of denial--when I get enveloped in the life I have known as a "straight" person. It's hard to reconcile the good and bad times living a heterosexual life with the newly acquired understanding that the emptiness that I've endured comes from a misunderstanding of my sexuality. I wonder, maybe daily, if I've lost my mind. And then I think about all the good things that have come from a more honest acceptance of who I really am--closer and more truthful relationships with most everyone in my life, more creativity and energy, a better feeling about my physical, emotional, and intellectual self. There's a big mess awaiting for me to deal with (husband, kids, practical things) and I'm not ready to take all that on. But the waves of denial are offset by the calm of feeling more alive and more truthful than ever before.

10. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can't say I found anything confusing about my sexuality; and like Lex, I don't recall any period of denial over it either.

Kind of straightforward to me: oh hey, I find women sexy and men sexy...I'm interested in both, and would be happy to fall in love with either...heh, I guess that makes me bisexual, huh?

Prior to that aha moment (at age 16), I just didn't much think about it. Not denial or confusion...just too young to have given it much thought.

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I could only wish I never entered the confused stage but I would say though It was more of the denial I had that made it confusing .

12. tulipinacup

I haven't either but when I was a kid, I was the one who was confused about why people didn't think it was normal at all.

13. Candace

Well that depends. I was never confused as to whether or not I was anything besides straight. Confused between being bi or gay? Yes, I have been in that horrible predicament before. :/

14. TabletopFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was in denial for a while, but never confused about it