1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idk if I'm emotionally attracted to girls? I feel like I want to be.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by FlyingCheese, Aug 16, 2014.

1. FlyingCheese

Out Status:
    A few people
    as soon as I fall in love with a girl, I will be sure I am bi, it’s frustrating because I do want to be in a relationship with a girl, right now my sexual fantasies are about girls, but I want to love a girl too, but what if I’m just straight and bicurious and not actually capable of loving a girl?

I want to know for sure if I'm bisexual instead of just saying I am, I think I had crushes on some girls, but the ones I liked literally moved away from our tiny town as soon as I met them, so I never had a chance to figure out how I felt about them.

Why is it that I want to be in a relationship with a girl when I haven't been in love with a girl before?

I'm sorry if this post doesn't make any sense, I try to word all the confusion properly and it never works.

2. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, you mentioned sexual fantasies, so that means you might have sexual attraction towards girls. I was wondering this too, I first felt sexual stuff for girls, and later romantic feelings came to join.

I think you should answer a few question for yourself and use a little bit of imagination. Imagine it with a guy and later with a girl, and see what feels right: with who you want to wake up with; holding hands; romantic dinner; long walks; kissing in the rain; etc. It's romantic, but it's emotional. It helped me realize everything.

Good luck for you. :slight_smile:

3. FlyingCheese

Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh sorry, I'm about 80% sure I'm bisexual, but I just keep going back and overthinking everything, I just don't think I'm going to come out about it until I'm at least crushing on a girl, which may not happen until collage because I live in a town where we are all cousins, dating in that town would be like dating a sibling, very weird.
    Until then I have no reason to tell anyone since I'm super asocial, I guess I just want to be sure before telling anyone, but since I will be sure when I need to tell my family there's no rush I guess.

4. jahow95

As far as I'm aware it's very very rare for your sexual orientation to not match your romantic orientation. So if you like women sexually it's very likely you'd be capable of forming a relationship with one.

5. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If the attraction to girls feels forced, you're probably straight. If not, you're probably bi, assuming you still like guys.

6. FlyingCheese

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes, I still like guys.
    But I've been watching this romantic yuri anime and I was like...I want that.
    I've just watched episode 2 of Sweet Blue Flowers it's the most adorable thing ever :lol::kiss: