1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Totally confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by DodiWessette, Aug 20, 2014.

1. DodiWessette

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums, I've browsed a bit but this is my first post.

I'm pretty confused about things. For years I've been living a straight life, I have a long term girlfriend, I'm attracted to girls. Boobs are great and everything lol But lately I've been having fantasies of being with a guy. I don't even think I'm attracted to guys, I don't look at guys and think they're hot or anything. But in my fantasies I just envision hooking up with a guy who just has his way with me.

Not to be cliche or anything but what's going on with me? Do other guys feel this way?

2. ffxii

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well this depends on how you define 'gay'. I wouldn't say that you're 'gay/bisexual' just because you suddenly started to fantasise about being with another man. You maybe just want to experiment with same-sex just to see how it goes. For me being gay/bisexual involves emotions related to love, not just lust. You might want to figure out what triggers that fantasy, do you see yourself as bottom? If so maybe you want to try anal sex, then if you have a girlfriend that likes to experiment with sex tell her you want to try pegging. Trust me, there's nothing 'gay' if straight guy wants to try anal sex, I know couple of people who are straight and in long relationships and enjoy anal sex. :slight_smile: If you see yourself as top, then maybe you want to try anal sex by being active, have you had anal sex with your girlfriend, if not again ask her and see if the fantasy goes away. :slight_smile:

3. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Had me up to there! I'm in a similar situation myself except that I do find men attractive (rarely) and my 'long term' relationship with a girl (if one year is long term, I don't really consider it to be nice it was long distance and we only saw each other a handful of times in person.) Ended last month. If you're a bottom like me, I would advise trying anal masturbation using some sort of dildo-like object (I use a plastic file handle lol) not necessarily because it will help you figure things out, it might, but because it feels goddamn amazing.