1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't disassociate HIV with sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by cosmicwonder, Aug 22, 2014.

1. cosmicwonder

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is something that I'm struggling with. As much as I want to have sex, I simply can't. I know HIV isn't exclusively a gay disease, but as much as I try, I'm simply afraid of having sex because I'm constantly preoccupied with the idea of being infected. I feel like it's become a trauma of some sort. I do have sexual relations, but they're very mediocre because I try to keep it as distant as possible. How can I deal/overcome this? Is there anyone out there struggling with this? I feel like I'm letting life slip by me. I absolutely hate this. The anxiety I get from sexual contact just isn't worth having sex. I don't know what to do. I want to be young and alive, but I don't want to be a statistic either.

2. Edra

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I tried to just one video but I can't so here is a youtube channel you should watch. Browse through her channel click on some videos that you feel address this issue. The video titles are pretty simple to understand. It will take a little time to go through but I think this will help greatly.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJm5yR1KFcysl_0I3x-iReg

---------- Post added 22nd Aug 2014 at 12:32 AM ----------

Sorry I coulden't just give you a simple answer. There just isn't one, but you don't need to feel rushed into having sex. Wait tell you are rdy Watching that channel will actully inform you of STD's and protection from them ect..

#2 Edra, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2014