1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexuality confustion/unsureness?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by uppercasejace, Aug 22, 2014.

1. uppercasejace

Okay, so I currently identify as lesbian although I am really not sure. I look at girls, think about girls, daydream about being in a relationship with a girl, look at girls parts(breasts, butt), and I've been in relationships with girls. The most I've done with a girl is making out. Guys, I look at a lot too, but Im not really sure whether or not im just looking at my competition, comparing myself to them, or actually checking them out... probably the second. I've been in relationships with guys, although not in over a year, and the last one ended because I just wasn't interested anymore all of a sudden. I really am just confused. I've kissed a guy and he kind of dry fingered me a few weeks ago... but I was high and half drunk, so idk. I sort of enjoyed it at the time, but I feel like if I were sober none of that would have happened. I couldn't see myself in a sexually or romantic relationship with a guy. As for non binary gendered people, I could see myself with as well.I just don't know. any advice or suggestions would be nice. Any possible labels for me that you know of? anything really. Im just so confused right now and need someone to talk to about this. sorry this post is all over the place and detailed, im a mess. sorry. thanks in advance

2. Rainbows~Exist

Remember that you don't have to label yourself as anything but if you really want to...

Things which suggest you're a lesbian:
    *You daydream about being in a relationship with women
    *You can see yourself in an emotional, romantic and/or physical relationship with them
    *You check them out

Things which suggest you're not a lesbian:
    *You were drunk and high, kissed with a guy and got fingered by him
    *You had a relationship with a guy (but you can't see yourself with one

For me it's pretty obvious but you can easily make up your mind!
    Hope this helped :slight_smile: