1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender and clothing

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by NingyoBroken, Aug 24, 2014.

1. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

WARNING: this is basically a rant.

Hey guys, Aki here

So, lately I have been dressing in guys clothes. Of course. Pretty much like an "emo" guy.
    But before, I used to dress in old-school Visual Kei style clothing.

http://www.crysania.com/dream/images/hmz3-azure_musee.jpg

(Pretty much like the one on the right with the skirt and pink top. I dress like the ones in the middle and top, and still get called "miss".)

To be honest, I only stopped wearing the clothes I did, because they made me, well, look like a girl. Otherwise I'd have kept wearing that style, along with the masculine style I wear now. I like it when people think I'm a bio guy (obviously). No one will think "is that a boy or a girl?" When they see me dressed in long skirts and feathers.

But I really love that style.. I dress up in my house alone at night. Feel like a guy who secretly crossdresses (kinda true, really).

As for tops, I still wear ones that are loose and don't accent what very little bit of breasts I still have with the binder on. I like to wear those long skirts with a dress shirt and tie.

I always think, "when I have top surgery, I'll wear this style again."

But I want to wear it now, especially that I now have a good binder. Sometimes I think of my voice on T, how that would help me pass with no question. Then even if I made people go "trap!!", at least I'd be able to be seen as a guy

This is annoying. Especially in a country where apparently I don't even pass now.

---------- Post added 25th Aug 2014 at 12:15 PM ----------

Shit, wrong board sorry! Please move to gender forum

#1 NingyoBroken, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
  2. Yosia

The link doesnt work. >.<

3. ThePrideInside4

Yeah, I secretly crossdress too :icon_redf

4. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status: