1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Story of a desperate and hopeless ROMANTIC! Help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by daftgurl, Aug 25, 2014.

1. daftgurl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi guys, if you have some interesting story about your hopeless love, share it. I would like to hear also a opinion and some advise about mine boring story... (*hug*)

I met a girl many years ago one summer on a beautiful island. We were both from a different countries thousand miles apart, but we spoke the same language. I went out a couple of times with her, and I had a very good impression about her, we were exactly the same. There was something about that girl. I felt like a very strong connection between us. One night she had text me a message, inviting me at her place, saying that its gonna be her last night and she had a couple of hours left before her flight, and she wanted to see me and say goodbye. BUT I forget my phone at the hotel and I didn't read the message till I got back in my room... And that was after 7 hours. :bang:I text her, but she was already on her way back home... It was to late. I didn't knew she was going home so soon!
    And that was it... It was over before even starts.
    One month later it was her birthday, we are the same age, I'm one month older, and I text her a message, but it was no response. I try to call her, the number doesn't exists anymore.
    Few months later I had a boyfriend, and I'm still with him for 4 years. For all those years I was thinking about her from time to time, I was searching about her on facebook, twitter, google, I could't find her cause I did't know her last name, but I knew from where she was and what she is studying. And last year I finally find a photo of her on google and I got her lastname... You probably gonna think that I am obssesed or a stocker, but the truth is that I never loved anybody before, the way that I love that person, and I was never labeling myself as a lesbian or a bisexual or a straight...
    I was so desperate just to know how she is doing in life, is she alright?! :eusa_doh:
    And 3 months ago I find her on instagram! Can you believe that, by accident.
    I check her photos to see whats happening in her life, and she was the same, beautiful and happy, and she had a boyfriend. I left her a few comments and likes, just to see if she's gonna remember me, but I guess she is not.
    And now when I find her, I don't know how to get to her, I don't know if she remember me, I don't know how to act? And I know that she has a boyfriend, so am I, and I do love my boyfriend, but its a different kind of love. I can't explain how I felt about HER it was fatal attraction, chemistry, tense and heartbeating ecstacy it happens ones in a lifetime, and I think she felt it too.
    So please tell me what to do? Any useful advice how to get to her again? I'm desperate...:help: