1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is my orientation?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by sweetemotion, Aug 27, 2014.

1. sweetemotion

Out Status:
    All but family
    Like many here, I don't know what I am. It's something I think about often, but I always wind up dismissing it and deciding that labels just aren't specific enough. However, this leaves me unsure of what to tell others when they ask me. It leaves me feeling a bit segregated. So, I'd like to see what you all make of it.

I'm attracted to women in every conceivable way. They appeal to me greatly. They never fail to arouse me; it's completely unavoidable. I feel quite male in that sense.. I'm crazy about them in a way I can't control. I want to spend my life with a woman.

Too, though, I have been attracted to men. Often a very specific rare look or behavior makes me like them, and it's often qualities I possess/want to possess (it's only ever been a celebrity or rock singer, never anyone in reality). If I like them enough, I get fixated and feel that I would have sex with them if the situation were to arise. I never experience any sexual arousal though.

I remember crying as a teen, absolutely crushed because I seemed incapable of being aroused by males. As I got older, it happened (I can count the number of times on my hand) but I was often more aroused by the situation than the guy. I almost feel that if I'm into the guy enough as a person, I would have sex with him happily despite not being interested in a penis.
    Anyway, I just don't know. I feel like a lesbian but saying this sometimes feels inaccurate.

2. wolf of fire

Based on what you have said I would say you are bisexual with a strong preference for women, of cause only you really know.