1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Don't Fit Into A Label

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Polterpup, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Polterpup

So, I identify as lesbian because I am WAAAAY into the ladies opposed to the guys...but, I am willing to give anyone a chance. There is a guy I met the other day at school and he is being quite flirtatious. If he decides to ask me out, I may just accept his offer. Not sure why, but I may just have a teensy little crush on him. This literally almost never happens with guys because there are so many girls distracting me...but this dude stands out. Is this unheard of? Lesbian giving any guy who stands out a chance? Because I really don't feel like I identify as bi...

2. Ryujin

Kinsey 5-ish maybe? Homoflexible?
    There isn't really a problem with not having a label. I mean, I prefer not to have one, which is why I use Hyper-Dimensional in my orientation.
    If you want to identify as lesbian, then that's fine, one little exception doesn't change that. If you don't, that's also fine.

3. Polterpup

Thanks, broski. For the sake of not confusing people, I'll tell them that I'm gay with an occasional exception.

4. Ryujin

If that works for you then that's great! Glad I could help, even a little bit.