1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused about my sexuality!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by StevieAbcd, Aug 27, 2014.

1. StevieAbcd

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Evening all. First time poster.

I'm 21 year old straight who is really confused aboit his sexuality.

My story begins 2 years agp,

My best friend told me he wanted to tell me something one night. I said to him go ahead. He told me he was in love with me. I asked why and he said because you are always there for me. To be fair i was shocksd that night. After a week i became to think i liked him too. So fast forward 2 weeks later. Me and him play football together. One weekend we're were staying the night before at a hotel before playing a game the following day. We discussed how we felt about each other and we had a long kiss. I pulled out because i was scared and confused.

Fast forward a few months into 2013. Me and him kissed each othsr many times. Me and him decided to start our first ever gay relationship but again after a few days i pulled out.

Since those 2 years ago he told me he loved me. I have thought about a lot. I stopped having feelings for him last year but since the last few days those feelings have came back. He told me a few nights ago he was chatting to someone online. I got jealous because of my feelings came back for him.

Earlier today i went down to his house and told him i liked him. So we went to his bed and started kissing. Our hands were all over each other. I even called him baby. We had sex. But i'm really confused about what sexuality i'am. Are my straight or bi or gay?

I love women and have had many girlfriends in the past but i'm in love with my friend and he loves me too.

Whar should i do:icon_sad:

2. MrK21

This belongs in the sexual orientation board.

3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Definitely belongs in the sexual orientation board.

If you like women, then you're not gay. You might be bi. Have you found yourself attracted to other guys or just him? If you are only attracted to women and this one man, you might still consider yourself straight. If you find you are attracted to other men too, you might say you're bi. Ultimately, you can pick whatever label you think fits best.