1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by III, Aug 28, 2014.

1. III

III

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've noticed that while I experience attraction to other girls more often, when I do experience attraction to guys, it's much stronger. However, I have never been interested in pursuing a relationship with any specific guy because while the physical attraction was there, I didn't feel any emotional attraction. On the other hand, with girls, I often experience both emotional and physical attraction to the same person.

Does anyone else have a weird, incongruous orientation?

2. Ryujin

I think I do, I'm just confused at the moment, but I understand what you're getting at.

3. Lucaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    My general attraction to others is too weak for me to compare it to what you described, but in the few weeks I've been hanging around here, I've seen others asking similar questions. So, you're definitely not alone!

4. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I think the best term would probably be homoromantic bisexual. Homoromantic means only emotionally attracted to the same sex, and I imagine you know what bisexual means. Ultimately it's up to you to decide how to label yourself, other ones that come to mind that you might want to use would be lesbian or queer. Queer is kind of an anti-label of sorts, it's been reappropriated by the LGBTQ community to mean anything that's not heterosexual and cisgender.