1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i'm going back and forth

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by pugsomg, Aug 29, 2014.

1. pugsomg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    sorry i didn't mean it to be that long :eusa_doh:

hi i'm 14 and i think i might be a lesbian but i'm not absolutely sure so i just identify as pansexual until i figure it out. the thing is, growing up i did have crushes on boys, like nothing huge just little crushes where i thought they were good looking and that was pretty much it, nothing more. i don't remember really wanting to kiss them or marry them or anything like that. i also kinda like some girls and wanted to hold their hand and shit like that. and then at about 12 i had my first real crush on a girl and oh god, it was crazy. i liked that girl more than i had ever liked anyone in my entire life. i never told anyone or whatever but yeah, it was pretty huge. since then i kept having crushes on girls and i never really thought about boys at all. at around 13 i identified as gay, then bi, then pans but i didn't really think about it that much and thought it would go away so yeah i let it go. at the beginning of this year i started really thinking about it and trying to figure it out and i came to the conclusion that i was gay and i was okay with it. aand then i started questioning it again. i am definitely attracted to girls in every way possible, that's a fact. but the thing is idk maybe i'm attracted to boys a little bit too?? like if i see a cute boy i will think he's good looking but nothing about them makes me feel like the way i feel when i really like a girl. i really don't want to have sex with boys and i'm not turned on at all when i see a shirtless boy, it doesn't matter how big his muscles are. but i don't know i keep thinking that MAYBE i would go out on a date with a boy i find attractive. does that make me bi or am i a lesbian but questioning or whatever? oh god, help me, i literally don't know what the fuck is going on with me and it's confusing as shit. :bang:

i hope you didn't fall asleep while reading this :sleep:

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You can be bisexual with a preference for girls, or you can be just lesbian.

A lot of people, for the sake of simplicity, just identify with whatever label feels right. Like me, I find girls pretty and stuff, but I'm attracted to boys MUCH more, so I just say I'm gay.

(*hug*) Good luck! Don't stress too much about it. It'll come to you eventually.

3. Splenda

Hey don't beat yourself up, you're still very new to all this so its very natural to feel confused. Just relax, you have plenty of time to figure this all out. Just love and accept yourself whatever your orientation and the answer will reveal itself in your heart over time.

Try hanging around guys and girls who you feel are attractive. Who gives you butterflies? What kinds of qualities do you like in a girl/guy? Do you feel more attracted to masculinity or femininity? Who would you like to take things further with when you're older? Who do you see yourself spending your life with? Ask yourself this and it might help clear things up.